PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 23 November 2014

Bristol Comic Expo No More

For those who attended Mike Allwood organised Bristol International Comic Expos you will know they were the events of the year.  Comic stars and personalities and fans flocked to them.

Fallen Agel Media took over the event and in the first year it nose-dived. Second year....very bad.  Well, I have been asked about 2015s event.

After the way I was treated I withdrew my support for the event clearly and publicly.  That writ, I have to announced that three traders who normally attended the event have been told there is no longer a Bristol Comic Expo.  I can seriously write that "For the first time since last century (!) there will be no Comic Expo in Bristol in May or any other month of 2015".

That is just sad.

But I never attended 2014s and had no plans for 2015 anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment