PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Monday 24 November 2014

If I Had An Accountant He'd Be Jumping Off A Very Tall Building

I really, really, really wanted to get to Cardiff and Birmingham conventions next year.  I have even made contact with the Leeds Thoughtbubble people about a table.

But the accounts may defeat me yet.

When I write  "If I Had An Accountant He'd Be Jumping Off A Very Tall Building" I am not joking.  Over the next month or so I am going to really seriously have to think about the whole business.  I've begun by pricing books realistically rather than loss-making low to attract customers.

For one thing I have currently put al;l new books on hold.  There are so many books in BTCGs online store that adding even more right now isn't just extra work but really time wasting.  Green Skies WILL go ahead but a definite publication date has now been scrapped.

My eyes are turning toward Europe.

2015 is going to be survive or die....even if right now I just want to scream out "I quit!"




No comments:

Post a Comment