PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Friday 14 November 2014

And He Shook His Fist At The Sky And Those In Heaven Trembled!


A question was asked about the old IPC/Fleetway Vulcan comic.  "A-ha!" thought I "I have those articles on CBO!"

Balls do I!

Yes, Blogger has, again, been at work deleting images -and they are not in the online Picasso albums.  I really should have taken Subzero's advice and saved the post somewhere.

So, at some point, I'll try to update everything but I think the old images were deleted so it'll be a week or two yet.

Be warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment