PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Monday 17 November 2014

BCP Book Fair and Comic Expo.....I WILL Be Positive....I ...will?

Everything that could go wrong for this coming weekend is.  Orders placed with lulu.com for books ("with 3-5 business days") still have not turned up 6 and 7 days later. Items I ordered from other sources a couple weeks back...not turned up ("We've had a few delays").

So, as far as I know, there will now be only one person manning the table -me (and even I donm't want to be there!).

No! I have a week to become positive.  Positive thoughts.....positive thoughts....positive thoughts....



5 comments:

  1. It'll be alright on the night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right ! Sorry about the short first comment - the internet or whatever keeps 'dropping out' - Good luck at the BcP - even if the extra books from lulu don't turn up - just being at the event is a plus. Having the BT banner up - representing real comics. Good on you. For next time - just so you don't have to rely solely on lulu - I would happily copy off A4 or ( cheaper, though lower quality ) B5 books and booklets for you - with ads in the back saying 'buy the full version online at lulu' or some such. It's not perfect, but it'll save the reliance on lulu - 'nyway. Let me know. And good luck fro this Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may well retire after the event. Seriously. It'll be a solo effort because I've not been told by Northall that he's helping out so I hope my legs hold out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just bumped into Northall at the shops and he WILL be coming to help but has no idea when. Ominous clouds of foreboding gathering.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also taking a sturdy rope with me so if it goes like the October event they'll need someone to cut me down......but it was cheap rope so....

    ReplyDelete