PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Friday 15 May 2015

The First Piece To Display In My Gallery Exhibition At The Royal Academy

What to do when you are waiting for the boiler engineer to annual check the system?

DO NOT PANIC!!  You have not lost me, comics world.  I know that gazing upon this you are sat slack-jawed in utter awe and thinking "Oh my god he's going to leave comics and earn a fortune as one of the UKs top fine artists!"

If that is what you are thinking then PLEASE see a doctor!

Water colour mess around.

4 comments:

  1. Like the look, Terry. Are you trying to become a 'Rubezahl' ? So, 2015 is the decision year for CBO. I hope you decide to keep going. Anyway - a small aside - looking at the viewing stats - CBO should have had 2 million views by end August this year ( on this site not including what I can't see - Google chrome, twitter - whatever ! ). Nice numbers. That's why I want to try the D. Thrills thing. I'm going to have to send you an 'interim letter'. I'll try and post it after the weekend.
    Till then, have a good weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the Hooper God, Oobrooga, the green, mighty and terrible and he will set his hairy wrath on all those that are not green, mighty. . . and hairy, in his search for the Plinge of Wragoth. the sacred orb of the Fullaton Fairies or it's what you found when you crawled unasked into a Christmas parcel one winter's evening. Oh . . . damn, sorry, it's a self portrait innit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stransky: I sent you a letter on MOnday -just a letter though. Today Google+ views (I only count CBO Blogger and Google+) stand at a total of 1,433,074 .
    John: It was only when I stood back and looked at it that I said out loud "OH FOR **** SAKE -THEY'LL THINK ITS A SELF PORTRAIT!!"
    One person did ask when the exhibition starts......eeeeeh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, Oobrooga, the green, mighty, hairy and terrible is, in reality, your inner karma, one of the multiple versions of 'you' that I've seen over the past thirty years. Let me know how you get on in the search for the Plinge of Wragoth - or, as it is otherwise known, 'The Wragoth Plinge'. It is said that the sclera turn pink if your repeatedly touch the orb. I am, in fact, told that pink sclera is a sure sign that you must leave off it. Excelsior and frung!

      Delete