PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Tuesday 9 January 2018

Okay: Mega and long Posts out of the way!



I have to say that I am a "little" disappointed but blogging has taught me never  to expect anything other than disappointment!

I posted a few very long posts over the last week and the two big JLA and Avengers posts got an incredible number of views.  And the response from all of this hard work that took hours? Two people from one of my Yahoo groups commenting.

Really?  I had thought that posts on two popular comic book super hero groups might get a better reaction.  And the other posts got no comments or responses.

It means I will not be doing any more mega posts for the foreseeable future but at least the posts are still there so I'll check back in a month and see if there has been any more interest.


No comments:

Post a Comment