PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Monday 29 January 2018

It Was A Very Long Day And A Very Painful Night...I'm not talking about my love-life.

tee hee hee hehe heh hehehehehe....little costumed people jumping and flying about...hehehe...in my room.  Whooo! There goes a blue and yellow one flying past my nose...hee hee hee.

shh! They are watching!

Well, I tee hee hee hope everyone enjoyed the Atlas Comics Mega Post yesterday? Neck and eyes are ruined but if someone enjoyed it the effort was worth it. Is that sarcasm? By 23:00hrs (UK time) I had comic cover blindness and the text was vanishing in a fog of my own eyes making!

Subzero, over at Tales From The Kryptonian, noted that his post yesterday was number 900.  So out of curiosity I checked and there have been 95 (What??) this month.  Since 2011 there have been some 6,013 posts.  Now even with blogger's habit of making images vanish you are still looking at thousands of images and I really -really- do not want to even think about how many million words. I fainted when I though of the posts on the old Yahoo 360 blog, the Freeservers and WordPress and what they contained!

As I have written before, all of this is done with no sponsorship (especially not from the companies who do well out of CBO) or GoFundMe or Patreon or whatever.  Buy a magazine with just the one mega Avengers post and it would cost you a lot of cash. Two or three mega-posts and you are looking at the cost of a very hefty book.  Costs that would reflect the amount of time and work put into them.

Now I know you don't really care and I'm sure people switch off what they read in these posts but: my online store is covered in cobwebs but full of books that should be my income. If you want to show support for all this effort then please visit the store and consider buying something you like the look of.  Thank you.

If you are saying "Why the feck should I spend my money on your books?" Then God Bless You (in  the true Victorian beggar meaning of that).

I had a couple other big posts planned but let's see what the reaction is (I may get two comments from the usual two people!)

Now...someone keeps flying past my face....

No comments:

Post a Comment