PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Saturday 6 January 2018

That Avengers Mega Post: Avenjerks Resemble!


Thanks for the comments on the Avengers mega post -hell of a lot of views!

Ten hours work that, after transferring it to Word Doc, comes out to 23 pages and 5,262 words.

I never counted the number of images....134 images.....

Let's see you get that in any existing comic book magazine.  Well,it was that or sit around in pain all day and now that I think about it had it not been for the fact that Marvel.com does not have good cover scans for some of the series covers (I am not joking -I found some better scans on a flash drive I have) I wanted to use that end figure would have been around 155 images!

oh good Lords of Light and Darkness.

It is at times like this that I look up at the sky and utter the words "I have wasted my life"...then I see the Avengers comics!!

Did everyone enjoy the mega post?  Thoughts?  Comments?  A mega post is a rare thing on CBO and they need a lot of encouragement.  And to Subzero at Tales From The Kryptonian I say: beat that post!  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment