PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Saturday 26 May 2018

Wake Up In The Morning and Everyone Wants To Take The ****

I said I will not use Patreon to try to keep CBO running because it is like begging.

The PayPal donation button to the right I have doubts over.  Been there a long time and one person at least showed faith a contributed.  No one else.

I would rather people buy a book from the online store to show support and then at least they HAVE something solid to show for their support.

Now I did my once a week account checks. No sales on the online store
                                                                    No comments on CBO

Ooh! A message from PayPal. Right, apparently it seems I am not making very "effective use" of the donation account. Did I need help promoting it?  It would only cost ME money.  No.

Really -everyone wants money FROM me but no one wants to GIVE any.

Something went wrong somewhere.

So, please -PLEASE- at least consider visiting the online store.

Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment