PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Wednesday 4 September 2019

I gave it one last stab

While my laptop is still working -it's taken me three attempts to post this so far- I have taken the drastic step of reducing book prices at the online store to their basic minimum.

That means that a book costing £10 will get me £1 and I'd need to sell ten copies to get that £10!

Impossible to go any lower as the Print on Demand company and printer want their cut which is most of that £10!

I know two independent comic publishers who gave books away for free....and the takers even complained about that.  Too many of us Independent publishers are going to the wall while alleged comic fans bleat on about wanting something different to the DC and Marvel comics out there.

Here is your chance then!

Probably will not save my business (as if anyone out there actually cared any more) but before I'm off the internet completely* I gave it one last stab.
* No business. No money equals no computer and no one gives them away for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment