PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Friday 13 September 2019

Oh Joy ...have fun reading the old stuff.

Well, today I wrote a long post on the AOP blog and...the laptop decided to change pages as I was writing.  Everything lost.

The long post I wrote here on CBO I added images to and then...page cut out and everything lost.

Same applies to updating the Face Book pages and the laptop seems just about ready to die forever. With no one buying books and me living by the seat of my pants with no support from the thousands of regular CBO readers there is no possibility of getting a replacement laptop or PC.

It could be the end of CBO but I think we've established )repeatedly) that no one really cares so....let's see how this goes.  Nothing new in the next week or so -have fun reading the old stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment