PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Friday 27 September 2019

why I do not use the Obscure British Super Heroes material to produce a book?



I was asked, via Messenger (PLEASE comment on the blog itself), why I do not use the Obscure British Super Heroes material to produce a book?

Ahem.

Why on Earth would I produce another book when I have an online store with around 100 books and have only sold 2 this year? Months of work so gather internet dust?

As I am currently taking care of a few "problems" -physical and very financial- spending the months working on the book and preparing illustrations is completely out. There is enough material to hand but just no incentive to do the work -remember that selling books is my only income (as such).

The above image, by the way, is a header by Paul Ashley Brown for my Comics F/X page (MU Press) from 1989/1990.  I had hair back then...and there was a decent enough comics industry.

But any questions please use Comments on this blog and because of all the abusive and spam comments everything is moderated so...dont waste your time spamming!


No comments:

Post a Comment