PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Friday 11 May 2012

Here I Go! Here I Go! Here I… Well Anything So Long As It’s Not Hypo!


Yay! Having now completed three weeks of record breaking reviews (I think about 50) of French, German and a couple of UK books, plus many, many, many posts of news, events I am plum tuckered out.

Yes, I am now getting a lot of French and German comickers visiting CBO and the hits counter going crazy (same thing on the alternate CBO blogger page).  It is hard work, done between writing and drawing, editing, lettering and publishing comics/books.

Look at that psychotic look in those blurry 0300 hours eyes. WHY am I taking photos of myself at 0300? Because I’m one hot potatto. That or I was playing with the camera after a fault and wanted to see if it was working. I’m sticking with the hot potatto.

Seriously, stop asking -do I look like I’d assault two members of HM Armed Forces after provocation? Don’t answer that -you may be appearing as a character witness!

To Forbidden Planet, Area 51 and Excelsior! Comics -have a profitable weekend.

Cinebook The 9th Art -sell out of books and be as friendly as usual but remember to enjoy yourselves!
If you see me you can say “Hello!” (certain exceptions -for one thing never, ever approach me in the toilets as it is very un-British and a chap does not hold conversations at urinals) as I’m quite approachable. If you are a publisher (small or Indie) then I’ll take review books!

So long as The Curse Of Hooper’s Cameras does not strike again I’ll see what I can get in the way of photos for CBO.

Now, off to smack up a line of Sanatogen for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment