PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Thursday 26 November 2015

Captain America: Civil War - Trailer World Premiere

2 comments:

  1. I admit it I'm still a fanboy at heart, this look excellent - Black Panther has always been a big favourite of mine (one of the best costumes in comics imho) and it looks cool here as well in "real" life (albeit brielfy) now if they could add Giant-Man I'd be even happier. Seems to be almost all the Avengers here I wonder if this means the Avengers franchise is no more - thanks for showing this its apprciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I came across the German trailer by accident then found the English one. Saaaaaaad -but at my age I said out loud "Oh Wow!" and got excited. Yeah, Giant Man would make this even better!!! I need to watch the trailer again!

    ReplyDelete