PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 10 February 2019

Look At That Box To the Right

I hate this because I'd sooner keep CBO going through book sales (there is a link if you are at all interested) but there is a PayPal donation box up there.

If just 1000 of the total number of people visiting CBO contributed £1/$1 then that would keep the site going for this year -maybe even those promised videos on comics.

I only mention this as PayPal sent me a message asking if I wanted to remove this "unused feature"! Sarcastic....

Surely all those bloggers pinching my items  and using them as their own think its worth keeping CBO open -or what will they do??

meh

No comments:

Post a Comment