PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Thursday 23 December 2021

Captain Eco -all the pages I have

 Apparently this and other posts have vanished so...

 1993 and the megalomaniac "chaos" scientist named Dr Chaos is using using specially created crystals to hold the world to ransom. 


In his orbiting space station Captain Eco (pronounced "echo") receives the call and investigates.

Roughly lettered pp 5-11 and 13 and I am sure the artist was named Antonio de Sarno

UPDATE:I'm posting all the pages I have. I just found one page with the artist's name and the date...26th August...1990!!!!  If -IF- I ever find pages 12 and 19 I will post!





















No comments:

Post a Comment