PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Monday 20 December 2021

Mini Rant...but I really can't be bothered

 I have noticed with wargaming, comic book and other channels there are a lot of "I can't Do This Any more" and "Goodbye" or "This is it I am finished! clickbait titles.

The video starts seriously, playing it dark and heavy then,,,"My Discord" "My Patreon" and then its all a regular video.

In the last week I have counted 12 of these.

Its the latest "watch me" trick and whether You Tube suggests this as a way to promote your channel or whether its a bunch of ass heads just jumping onto the "I want to do that" wagon it IS deceptive nand it treat your viewers like idiots.

Same with the "comics to invest in" videos and some people have kept tabs and 99.9% of omic hawkers got it all wrong....which they then claim shows that there is something going on with the books so...INVEST!

Odd that only Ebay sellers and some dodgey comic shops jump on this...and most dont sell the books.

Same old "Screw you all" attitudes as 2012-2020

No comments:

Post a Comment