PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Monday 27 December 2021

WTF Is Going On?

 


Every-so-often I like to see what posts are popular on  a given day. Usually when I am bored!

Anyway, at the time I was checking things out there had been over 1000 views. So I start noting which post is popular and I see...there are over 800 views.

W..T...F?

So I'm wondering what is going on and...773 views???

Then 743 views?

So there I am thinking "Terry this number problem has gotten out of control" and...730 views.

I do know that Blogger changes its url regularly (a tax thing?) but that should not be affecting view stats as I am watching. This has always been a major problem with Blogger but usually you hit another million and...thousands  of views vanish. The current home page stats read over 4 million but CBO passed 9 million last August.

I do wonder when these happen WHY?  I'll check again...up to 799. 

What a system.

No comments:

Post a Comment