PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 1 November 2015

The end For Black Tower Comics

I did say -promise- that after the September-October heavily discounted book offer from Black Tower covering comic albums, graphic novels and books, that I'd let you know how it went.

After all, I did write that if with the massive price cuts I could not sell books it would be obvious there was no market or support.

I can report that for September-October total sales hit......0

Yes, nothing.

So, I think that is a resounding message from everyone that I'd need to be on life support to ignore.  I really would like to thank all those who in no way supported Black Tower and I include here those who wrote "Wow, I need to get this one!" but never bothered.

Your lack of support made all the difference. And I really do apologise to the creators who contributed to Black Tower -Gavin Stuart Ross, Ben R. Dilworth, Paul Brown etc-  I really have run myself ragged trying to sell books but a UK that does not support Independent publishers -and I point the finger here at the UK "comic clique" and event organisers- shows how dead it is creatively.

This also seals the fate of CBO for the New Year as I made abundantly clear in many a post.

The End

4 comments:

  1. I bought the Go-Bo book a couple of weeks ago, didn't that one register?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. THANKS for that. No, it's not appeared. I'll check what lulu.com are doing. They are weird in giving info at times -their system is out-dated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never know, might have had more sales than you thought...

      Delete
  3. Well, it took a while but, yes, found it. It seems I have £21 in total from sales that should have been paid 30th August then 30th September but now not until 30th November??? WTF??? Anyway, found the GoBo sale so thanks again!

    ReplyDelete