PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Saturday 5 March 2016

Pay Attention: THIS Is How It Works Now

Regulars on CBO will know that I reviewed and promoted comics by the German company The Next Art like crazy?  And even though I then received no further news or responses to my emails I still mentioned them.

Today I received this:

"Hello Terry,

maybe you remember me and my small publishing company THENEXTART and our
project Hades-Syndrome.

Now we want to publish our first comic in english with kickstarter.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/548406120/hades-syndrome-hunting-season

Maybe you and your friends and customers want to read our story in
english you can promote us with kickstarter and get a lot of original
artwork and stuff.

Please help us to get this book in english. It's our last season from
Hades-Syndrom, Hunting Season.

Thank you and all the best.
Sebastian"

This was my response:


"Hello.
No.  I promoted The NextArt on Comic Bits Online and my various groups and then I heard no more from you. I have sent a number of emails as well as Face Book IMs and I have not received a single response.  Now you WANT something from me you can actually use my email.

No."

It's that simple.  I've pushed and promoted people, companies and events and every time my reward is....silence.

Until the next time they need something FROM me.

No excuses. You treat me like shit do not expect me to jump up and down on the spot panting like some trained puppy. Fuck you.

2 comments:

  1. Dear God Terry, you must push this title, it has the ugliest, worst drawn women I have EVER seen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Compared to the women you draw -agreed. This is not a good illo. I'll need to go check the comics and see if its the same but it was a glossy, full colour German comic and I wanted to at least push something new. But that image.....

    ReplyDelete