PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Friday 11 March 2016

Yes, I Know.

I have to admit that having talked about where the blame lies in comic failure in the UK (believe me, the snide, nasty folk are quite angry with me...I need to stop crying) as well as the crooked comic dealers I am on a course that will achieve nothing.

People are still going to get conned out of their money for comics worth £1.50-£2.00 and there's nothing I can do. Shops and dealers don't care and they know a chump with a wallet or purse comes along every day.

So, let's see if I can find happier topics...and I'm veering away from Ebay dealers in Germany who will not sell to the UK (but have asked me what books I have for sale!  Dream on.

No comments:

Post a Comment