PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 15 January 2017

93, 000 Views Via Google+ alone in December

I had not noticed it myself but back in December views of CBO items on Google+ stood at 3,503,588 and today it stands at 3,596,435 views.

If I get this correctly (dyscalculie, you know) that's 93,000 views in one month. Up by 2,000 on the previous month.

Direct-to-CBO views for December totalled 32,682

I know that's over 100, 000 views and that's as accurate as I get with numbers!

Not bad figures, but figures don't pay bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment