PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Thursday 16 February 2017

"Atlas Titles to be published by Black Tower Comics"

Okay, as the Aarden-Atlas Comics post clocks in at over 2000 views in 24 hours, I need to make something very clear.

I have been sent links and quotes from comic forums (I never go on them) stating that Black Tower Comics are to begin publishing the Atlas Comics characters.

Well, I can tell you that this is absolutely untrue! Seriously, I'd love to but financially I could not buy the copyrighted characters let alone afford the print runs that would be needed. Someone says that they "have seen art" which might mean they saw sample pages for a project featuring the old Atlas characters that was submitted in the 1990s.  How they saw them I have no idea but they are NOT new art.

If anyone knew whether the rumour was true I think it would be me!

No comments:

Post a Comment