PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Tuesday 7 February 2017

It Is Not True.


I wish I was as successful as rumour mongers seem to want to make me!

There are, of course, countries where I would love to see my comics published. There was a plan a few years back but one publisher after another pulled out.

Some were not real publishers. Others decided they needed "to go in another direction" -music usually. But over the years I have tried, as long time CBOers will know: Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Croatia, Czech & Slovak Republics, Lithuania, Latvia and so on.

Now, if I had the money I would have had the material translated and published the comics myself. But I am not rich (as my decreasing waistline).

Sad but that's life.  So, if you read the rumours about the Black Tower Croatia, Poland or Ukraine deal (people won't buy my books but do they LOVE making stuff up about me!) none of it is true.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment