PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 19 February 2017

No. Nothing New.

And there isn't 4-5000 views a day and no one wants their book reviewed?  Fair enough. I did say that if and when I got back onto the internet (temporarily) I would only post if something worthwhile came along.

In the meantime, to keep my mind going and expand other peoples minds I've posted more to the AOP Blog...I really need to replace that recent photo as I do look ill!

No comments:

Post a Comment