PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Friday 6 March 2020

DC 5G Will END DC Comics?! Real Talk



I can't help but think that DC and some comic fan boys in general are getting very hysterical.  Who knows?

If you read CBO 4-5 years back I predicted DCs possible downfall and I did accurately predict everything that went on at Marvel.

Shat do YOU think?

1 comment:

  1. I lost all interest in both many years ago. The problem is that so many seem to believe the sun shines in the least said soonest mended. You and me, both, were collecting long before many of these dupes were born, before Forbidden Planet was a thing. We could see the broiled chicken in the works. I baulked at all the multi-covers, the tripe in the 'plotlines' and bailed out of comic collecting. It's a wonder I stayed with it as long as I did. Only one or two artists interested me. At the time they weren't working for Marvel. I liked buying from indie shops but, in the end, I just got depressed with the whole thing because the fun wasn't in it.

    ReplyDelete