PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 15 March 2020

I Just Posted This on the UK Golden Age Comics Blog

That blog has "pre-deceased" CBO by a few months.

Please Note This...

I've been posting quite a few rarities here (not as many as at the Face Book page of course) and I decided to look at some stats.

Since 2011 I have posted 170+ items here seen by over 31,000 people.

The last post related comment was in 2015.

As noted before the number viewing posts relating to the Black Tower UK Golden Age reprints is high. No sales though.

No sales
No comments
Nothing

I have given this my best try but the blog is ending after 9 years. I'll concentrate more on the British Golden Age Comics Face Book page but even that will slow down.  As one person put it years ago: "If the audience has nothing to say retire!"

The books are still on the online store but time to call it a day as fandom really does appearto have died off.

No comments:

Post a Comment