PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Tuesday 24 March 2020

Remember Pops Before Funko Pops?

No. Joking.

I have a few of these and, yes, they DO need cleaning after all these years. In 2005/2006 these things were everywhere and I know I got sent some that were sent to me.  They are hard plastic and have those bloody annoying over sized heads. They stand around 3 inches  (6cms) and were obviously either meant for a game or for collectors as under their bases they have ability levels printed -Will, power levels etc.

Again these are just things to look at and I'd be happy to just have the Dr Strange one. Not sure what they were called and I wanted to photograph the bases but my camera died on me and that's it.

Damn they REALLY do need washing!





No comments:

Post a Comment