PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Saturday 14 December 2013

Things Get Weird....

In the previous post I mentioned that for no seeming reason, visits to CBO were increasing by the hundreds yesterday.

The final day tally was 6,383 visits.  It is 0930 here in the UK and the hit counter today stands at 4,666.

Why? Okay, everything I write is absolutely amazing. But this is something I've noted before: I'll post lots of items and the count will not increase from the norm.  I don't post much and the hits shoot up.  I have worked out that if I post nothing then I ought to get at the very least 564654 visits in a day!

Blogging is odd...or there are a lot of VERY bored people out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment