Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday, 6 October 2026

Comic Bits 4 -Done and Dusted

 



It is done. Comic Bits 4 is currently awaiting my approval after I get a proof copy and then I will give the details.

The issue will be packed with information about creators unknown these days but who were real Masters of Comic Art. But above all else Comic Bits will do what it always does; put back into printcomic strips and characters long forgotten going back to the early 20th century and in one case early 19th.

It took three days to put it all together and I was fretting over the cover to 02:30 hrs in the morning but then the cover design hit me. So all done and dusted. The magazine is a mix of black and white as well as colour and the usual 80pp.

One thing I have to say that I enjoyed which made the work quicker and easier (and fun) was getting out my reference books and notes as well as comics to provide the contents.

And... I have enough m,aterial to start on  number 5 but when that happens is open to question. 

No comments:

Post a Comment