PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Friday 4 October 2013

The Death of the 7th Doctor



after crapping on McCoy as Dr Who on TV this lame "movie" saw him gunned down in a drive by shooting!!!!!!!

Thus ended the real Dr Who run.

2 comments:

  1. It´s funny, that you posted all the regenerations because just Yesterday I found a website with a lot of classic Dr. Who episodes. I found some Jon Pertwee episodes, some with Colin Baker ones and I hope I can collect all the Sylvester McCoy episodes.

    Naturally I couldn´t wait until I have done them all - who knows if I can find them all - so I watched my first episodes with Sylvester McCoy. Battlefield. It´s a bit weird but after only seeing William Hartnell and Tom Baker I was soooo ready to see a new doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My main Drs were Hartnell, Troughton and Pertwee though I liked Baker -sadly the BBC crapped on McCoy and I love the fact that McCann who played the character in that AWFUL TV movie was just treated like...nothing!

    ReplyDelete