PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Friday 31 October 2014

I'm Gonna Be Rich! Honest....

Got an email this morning that means Black Tower Comics & Books WILL have the money to continue!  Seriously!!   Don't believe me? Okay, here it is -weep suckers!

Dear Friend,
 
I am Prince Fayad Bolkiah, the eldest son of Prince Jefri
 Bolkiah, former Finance Minister of Brunei , the tiny
 oil-rich sultanate on the Gulf Island . I will save your
 time by not amplifying my extended royal family history, as
 you may know from the international media; the Sultan had
 accused my father of financial mismanagement and
 impropriety. This was as a result of the Asian financial
 crisis that made my father's company Amedeo Development
 Company and government owned Brunei Investment Company to be
 declared bankrupt during his tenure in office. Visit
 webpage. 

 In addition, before my incarceration, I went ahead to
 dispatch some cash under special arrangement into the
 custody of different private security and Trustee Companies
 for safe keeping abroad. The money was splited and kept in
 the following countries in different proportions in UK,
 Canada and the balance in United States of America .
  
 Hence I seek your good assistance to invest these funds into
 profitable investment in your country to facilitate future
 survival for my family abroad. Please I count on your
 absolute confidentiality, transparency and trust, while
 looking forward to your prompt reply towards a swift
 conclusion of this transaction.
  
 Regards,
 Prince Fayad Bolkiah
 
 
Bwahahahaha -I'm gonna be rich!!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Seriously? I get 8 of these a day. Last year in just two weeks, if they had been genuine I would have had £234,000,000...you don't get these in Japan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, today, I've had FIFTEEN of these. So I'd be better off by 345,987 (£).

    ReplyDelete