PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Monday 13 October 2014

Maakika Art Blog Views

I wanted to keep the Maakika art on a separate blog but today I suddenly wondered where all the views were coming from and whether they reflected the same view sources.

Well, the United States is top of the list.  Hey, you Yanks have taste!  x  Then we have the United Kingdom and I like to think some of the publicity has dragged people along to that blog as the UK on CBO views is usually 4th or 5th. 

Then we have France! You see -they DO love me!!  Merci pour vérifier mon Maakika blog de l'art! Il est très apprécié.

I hope I got that right!

But to everyone who has checked out the Maakika art -

THANK YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Yup. Definitely made up my mind to buy it.

    ReplyDelete