PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Monday 27 October 2014

WHAT??!! Everyone IS Kidding, Right?

Excuse me breathing but thousands of people view CBO each day -including comic and movie bloggers who won't admit it!

So, why is it that today everyone is going kaka crazy and blogging and screeching that Benedict Cumberbatch is top of the list to play Dr Strange in a movie?  Seriously, I wrote weeks ago that he was top of the list -but is "still in negotiation" (that means he has signed the contract and Marvel want more excitement to build up first OR Cumberbatch is being canny and trying to get a good deal before signing).

I'm batting an average accuracy on these stories of 95% so why is it that....

Oh. Di$ney Marvel has only JUST "officially confirmed"......

Honestly.  Old news on CBO.

Next I'll be told it's "news" that, as Batman spawned a TV series titled Gotham, Superman has spawned one called "Krypton"!!!  Seriously.

God I'm uptight tonight!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Relax, Terry.... rellaaaaaxxxx.... don't just hold the GoBo... squeeze it....
    Yep. You called it first again. I'm not sure how good Cumberbatch will be playing Dr. Strange, but his face is ( most likely ) the model for the picture next to it - I've always seen Dr.Strange as a flawed but arrogant man who believes he is the only one who can save the Universe.. while doubting he has the moral strength to really pull it off.... Ah... Cumberbatch will be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am relaed though a night of no sleep and day of pain from the legs don't help! Cumberbatch was already sporting the Dr Strange moustache and goatee back when I mentioned he had the part but I just don't care. He's a good actor but if people pay no attention to what I write stuff it. I don't care!!

    ReplyDelete