PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Thursday 6 November 2014

Site Design

Apologies if some of you have wondered what the heck is going on with the blog as it changes from one design to another today.

I am trying to find a design that will be permanent.  Background art can clash with text -colours mixing/clashing.  Other designs mean you have to keep changing text colours -headings, etc.

Once its sorted out there'll be no change for at least a year so I want it to look right.

Bear with me!

2 comments:

  1. Well, I like that I never know how the blog is going to look like whenever I go there for a visit. I tried to come up with a new design for my blog a while back but because I couldn´t find one that was satisfactory I just got back to the old look. Upon I stumbled by accident. And since it´s going to be winter soon enough I won´t change it now. Anyway, keep trying, in the end it will be worth it.

    Or not. I´m a blogger not a clairvoyant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. So long as everything can be seen clearly I'm sticking with the current template until the new year! The header is easy to change but I let's face it -how much feedback do we get as bloggers? Bugger all. The Chinese like red and golds. I like green. It could get very nasty as I try to find out what North Koreans like -Kim Jong Il is apparently a major CBO fan (I can say these things because he's in Korea. With the current head of Russia....well, there is no such thing as "ex KGB" -ask the Butcher of Grozny. ARGH! POLITICS!!!!! No no no. Anyway, two sugars please.

    ReplyDelete