PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Saturday 17 September 2016

If only I Had £25-30, 000 In My Bank Account!


Hmm.

It seems odd, and I did NOT want to talk numbers again this month, but I've noticed direct-to-CBO views dropping while those not direct views have risen.  However, they do not match the rise in Google+ views.

I hadn't realised any of this until one of my "followers" (yes, I have enough followers to qualify as a cult...I said "cult"!) mentioned it.

On the 11th September total views were 3, 163, 017 while today, the 17th, they stand at:3, 182, 949  which is 19, 932 in six days.

To be honest I don't even want to give time to trying to work it all out because it still means there are on average 25-30,000 combined views per week checking CBO.

Numbers.  Meh.  I want to see those numbers in my bank account with a £ sign at the front and "credit" following it!

Hey -my blog I can fantasise!

No comments:

Post a Comment