PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Wednesday 14 September 2016

Is this the end of the Comic Book Girl 19 Show? #YouTubeIsOver Explained And Terry Hooper's World Wide Ban On You Tube

Hmm. Let me put it this way: all of my comic videos were de-monetized ages ago and You Tube appears to be run by shit-heads at times.

You see, a while back, "someone" complained to You Tube about a music track on one of my comic book videos. YT then de-monetized it and gave me a "bad mark".  I checked.  I had to turn volume up to full to hear the music in the background in another room.

Then another one got hit. 1939, Flannagan & Allan "Run Rabbit Run" was used in part but fully credited and an itunes link given. Banned.

I'll cut this short. Every single video I made on UK comics had a complaint re. music clips ("fair usage") being used despite full credit given.  "Reported manually" -I queried that.  Apparently someone not associated with YT -a "YT member"- had reported each video.  They did not touch one single family video just the comic ones.  You see where this is going?  Well, I write "someone" even though YT had to tell me who it was by supplying the complainers url so I know who it is. The British "comics community" at work.

Now, this turd has done me a BIG favour.  How?  Well, I now have bragging rights. You see, I can now claim that several of my videos are banned in 250 countries -let's face it that is a World wide ban. To a fucking rebellious bastard like me that is equivalent to TEN Gold Olympic medals (make that 25 Gold medals) so to that person: THANK YOU.  Cus, Bitch -you just made 2016 for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment