PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Friday 2 September 2016

The copper Coloured Cyclops Is No More....I kinda wish he'd stayed copper!

This is how I purchased my 4 inches (about 10cms) high plastic cyclops. I should have left him this colour for display but I wanted one to game with so....
this is how the little chap turned out after painting.  He's okay for gaming with against my 25mm Ancient Greeks but I plan on getting another because the plain copper colour of the original was far more aesthetically pleasing.  Which is kind of weird. 



Hopefully another copper one is still in stock!


Yeah, looking at them again -gotta get a new copper one!



1 comment:

  1. Nice job... I'd paint his skin blue if I was the painterly kind

    ReplyDelete