PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 18 September 2016

Always Keep Your Art Pages In Order

One thing you really need to do if you have a lot of characters is keep track of them!  I thought I had included the introduction of a certain Geni-in-a-teapot and shed full of little monsters in Return of the Gods.

Danged if I did. I remember cleaning up the artwork and re-lettering but just went through the book...nope. What's more -I can't even find the original pages but to be fair I do have a couple thousand plus A3 art pages in no real order and more than that in A4 sized art.

Somebody really needs to get a hold on all this work.  I can't be bothered!

No comments:

Post a Comment