PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Monday 21 August 2017

Just a quick up~date really.



I have tried for a month using all the social media and other outlets I have access to and have worked like crazy to promote Black Tower Comics and Books.

There are currently (from May to 21 August 2017) 3~5, THOUSAND views per day of Comic Bits Online. Added all the other views together of BTCG items and you are looking at between 5~8,000 views a day.

All of this work, all of those views, has resulted in ZERO sales.

I can only shrug.

Maybe I need to lower the standard and quality of books because I have seen awful books and they sell copies.

It really is a terrible time to be in comic publishing or even publishing factual books.

I just cannot do any more and the idea of putting more weeks of hard work into pushing books....I'm getting no younger and I just don't want to waste more years on this.
I'm in limbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment