PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Friday 30 March 2018

Short and Sweet

I notice that whenever there are "political tensions" the views on CBO drop. I'm guessing this happens on all blogs but bloggers don't like discussing this or revealing how many views they get.  The United States is just barely appearing in the views these days and Russia is getting lower.

But this blog is about comics so lets get on with it!

I was going to write a much longer post but why bother? No one viewing the blog properly and I'm fed up with giving free entertainment.  So as is common at the end of each month -as I promised- here are Black Tower sales this month.

I would say support Independent Comics but you couldn't care less.

No comments:

Post a Comment