PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Monday 3 November 2014

A Few Monday Morning Notes....A Lazy Monday Morning.

Well, from Friday until yesterday I drew 2 pages of art.  What was I doing -just lying around?

Nope.

I read Elliott O'Donnell's Scottish Ghost Stories, his (ed. by Harry Ludlam) True Ghost Stories From The Great Ghost Hunter (which has three extra chapters to the hardback version which I read first -Ghost Hunters (go for the paperback with more content). Oh, and Ludlam's True Ghost Stories. 

I also took to You  Tube to watch the Ghost Adventures Halloween Special and Ghost Hunters Halloween Special.

All of this nothing what-so-ever to do with any Halloween activity.

I also checked the stats with Saturday and Sunday the figures just getting over a thousand hits. I had no idea why views were so bad but then checked my Google+ which had risen by a few thousand to 869,762.  I'm guessing that over the weekend people were viewing CBO via their Google accounts -that doesn't show up on Bloggers stats.

Annoying but there you go.

Hopefully, back to some Green Skies pages today.

No comments:

Post a Comment