PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Tuesday 15 December 2015

A response to SIX comments

Several comments.  My response is simple.

DO NOT criticise me for what I plan to do with what I created, wrote or drew before I croak.

If you are all so offended and it antagonises you so much support me while I am Still alive and can appreciate making a living and eating.

Like anyone is going to give a flying shit with a propellor that my work nolonger exists after I'm dead.

Now buy or shut up. Please.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Tel: Well, I've finally bought the Canids book and hopefully will be able to get the others that I want before you remove them. And as I've said before, I care about your work, because I like it and I did the same thing thirty five years ago and was almost tempted to again two years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ta. I just need another 5455 sales and all that work and typing and eye destruction will be worth it....hang on...5455...lulu share....printers share....my cut...oh. Only another 546545 sales needed...I think we get the joke!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now, if only we were laughing, or was that the ringing peals of insanity I heard down the well trodden hallways of torment and despair? Popcorn anyone?

      Delete