PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Wednesday 16 December 2015

Captain Pike Could Probably Tell me....

"Look....it's simple: there are three males and one female and....or is that one MALE and three females....?"
______________________________________________________________________

Isn't it weird...Captain Pike  (Jeffrey Hunter) was in the rejected Star Trek TV series pilot, The Cage, and in the two parter (via chopped up pilot scenes "Menagerie") where Sean Kenney played the disabled Pike and yet he is still a revered character.  And the episode later inspired UFO abduction stories (you do read the AOP blog...?

 Right, back to the current stuff.   I just wanted to see what the total number of views were for all my blogs combined and excluding all the external sites that take feed.

Even though I have closed most of my blogs they are still being visited by a lot of people...bit surprised by that.  However, adding it all up together it totals:

4357039

Again, that was without all the external sites because the total from the ones I could remember came to (excluding the above figure):

6789044

Combined, the figure totals out at:

11146083 

I'll leave that up to you as regards whether it is impressive.  Everyone should know by now that I have dyscalculie (dyslexia with numbers) so although I can add and work figures out with calculators (I use two "in case") this is just a jumble of numbers.  Seriously, the figures just....well, they are a jumble of numbers to me. 
I could never "cook the books" in business!

I am sure Mr. Stransky, where ever he is (but doing well I hope!), would say this is encouraging and explain the figure to me. 

And before there is a sarcastic voice....yes, I do know that humans have ten toes, twelve fingers, two arms, two legs.  Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Yours is possibly a tad worse than mine. Mental arithmetic hopeless and it's as if someone keeps moving the goal posts. I've often said that it is like attempting to grab ice shavings in a bowl of water. but I had constant B+ for English, but a mental fall short stopped me getting As. The mag I am taking seems to be helping play a game of catch up. that and the much needed rest. I always liked the first version of trek with Pike, and gravitate towards that version. The aliens were elderly actresses but the voices were dubbed if I remember correctly?

    ReplyDelete