PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Monday 7 December 2015

Wow.....So Many Countries.....

Rather odd....I decided over a couple of days that what I would do was, every two hours, check to see where views of CBO were coming from.  Don't care about how many but I was interested from where.

Viewing "Now" I found that most South American countries -Brasil, Argentina, etc.- and Mexico were checking out CBO.  Views from Canada.  Malaysia, Singapore, China, Zimbabwe, Botswana (!),  Eire....Barbados!! Something like 50 countries that I was not seeing in the usual daily visits stats.

Country after country and I'm sat here thinking "really???"  Far more impressive than numbers.

But still no Australia or New Zealand registered as viewing CBO...even though I know people are viewing from there!

So, THANK YOU and I hope your visits were not disappointing!
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/43/7b/9b/437b9bbf3fde6d6a331b52bf6c422850.jpg

2 comments:

  1. The NZ thing is weird but I guess we're used to the rest of the world ignoring us over here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After the rugby world cupI don't think people ignore NZ that much!

    ReplyDelete