PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Friday 11 December 2015

Why Not?







9 comments:

  1. More shelves, and somewhere to put them! That's what I need for Xmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mate,I need a bloody TARDIS!!! My research books need at least 5 more shelves and I've no space left!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Four full book cases, ten collapsible crates, five long cardboard boxes, lost count of how many piles of reading matter there are scattered about the place now... Once the inhabitants of my aquarium leave this astral plane, I'll be able to get another shelf in there maybe.

    Or as you suggest, a Tardis would do nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once upon a time, a mad self-styled librarian kept a house made of books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are a bibliophile it's like being a 'reformed' crack addict. Going past a book shop is like walking past your old crack dealer every day! I just hope they do hurry up and build a Book Collectors TARDIS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. . . or, these days, you can press your nose up against a computer screen and gaze longingly at the books thereon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Read via computer.....swig your mouth out with washing up liquid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Orruugh. I meant as in window shopping!! No, I only read paper. I have no patience for reading off a computer screen. I did say " longingly ".

      Delete
  8. My list of longed for books is on a lengthening wish list. Sigh. I have to get some of yours as fast as possible.

    ReplyDelete