PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Friday 2 September 2016

A Tweet Here A Tweet There What The Twittering Hell Is Going On, Hooper?

An explanation of sorts.

You see, it might confuse and might even annoy a few people out there when they see a Tweet or Google+ that...well, they have already seen. Not sure how that works but here is the explanation as to "why".

Some people (a lot) have me on Twitter, Google+ for the Anomalous Observational Phenomena blog.  They do NOT follow comics.  People who are into comics follow me on those two and other social media but each is specific: AOP posts or CBO or even Maakika posts.

In my internet confusion I never realised this until I tried specific posts. Visits to those posts showed me what was going on. Twitter usually stops duplicate postings but because of specific followers they get through.

Besides, I am desperately trying to save a business so throw me a crumb!

I apologise if you see duplicate posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment