PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Tuesday 28 May 2019

195 images and one "Awesome"

Instagram has not disappointed me.

195 images and one "Awesome" comment and another of two words last week.
Lots of likes but that's it.

I have this theory that people are so fecking thick (as proven in elections) that they think a "like" or just looking at your art earns you money. If it did I would be a VERY happy man. 
And rich.

Maybe I ought to get my tits and ass out to get patreon support...or is that only for female cosplayers?

No comments:

Post a Comment