PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 19 May 2019

Dragging and Screaming All the Way!

I have been interviewed about comics and my work in the US publication Amazing Heroes, Comics FX as well as two comic magazines and online. I exclude the two BBC radio interviews. About 6 times in total (I think) in 35 years.

To me that is more than enough, however, I am told that rather than turning down interview requests I should be agreeing to them.  I hate egoism and have never like stepping out into comic public gaze! But I am assured that I really need to accept these interview requests in order to push Black Tower Comics and Books.

As much as I really do hate the idea I guess that I need to make changes.

Next request I take!

:-) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment