PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Saturday 18 May 2019

Support Queers. Support Blacks. Who Cares If They Can Write or Draw Comics??

I just got several emails offering me the opportunity to "Support Queers in comics"

No.

I don't have any political agenda and over the years my bias towards giving female creators a break or promoting them has gotten me a lot of negativity.  I don't care.

Before "Queers" it was "Blacks" and others I forget.

I do not care whether you are "black", "white", "yellow" in skin tone.  I do not care if you are hetero, gay, lesbian, bi, tri or any other kind of "sexual".  You are human -get over yourself.

Can you write a draw comics? Are you any good? Do you need help in getting people to see your work?  THAT is what I care about.

Again, none of these people "giving" me this "opportunity" have ever in any way supported myself or CBO or my books. 

"Me, me, me -who cares about you?!!" There is your social problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment